Helpful Forms and Links
- For our clients: Patient Form
- For your veterinarian: Veterinarian Referral Form
- Explore CareCredit options
- See our 5 star reviews on wellness.com
- Research the glossary of veterinarian terms at PetMD.com
- Visit the American College of Veterinary Surgeons (ACVS) website for animal health topics
After Hours / Emergency Contacts
The Animal Surgery Center of Houston is not an emergency clinic. If you need “after hours” or emergency attention, please see below.
- Regarding referrals, cancellations, appointment changes, etc., a phone message can be left with us that will be answered the next business morning.
- If you have a more immediate concern about your post-operative pet, do not hesitate to email Dr. Johnson about your pet’s recovery. Include any photos about the area of concern. Many times your questions and concerns can be answered via email when a phone call is not possible.
- If in your judgment the situation requires immediate attention, please call the Animal ER of NW Houston at 281-304-0039.
If anyone in the general public has an “after hours” pet-related emergency, please call the Animal ER of NW Houston at 281-304-0039. If your pet has an emergency during normal business hours, please contact your veterinarian immediately.